- Ph.D., Organic/Polymer Chemistry, Tulane University (2010) "Synthesis of Amphiphilic Star and Cyclic Diblock Copolymers and their Potential Biomedical Applications"
- B.S., Chemistry (2004) Nicholls State University (Thibodaux, LA)
Honors & Awards:
- Graduate Alliance for Education in Louisiana Dissertation Writing Fellowship, 2009-2010
- Louisiana Board of Regents Graduate Student Fellowship, 2004-2008
- Outstanding Senior Research Award, Nicholls State University, 2004
Polymers that fight atherosclerosis
Synthesis and characterization of amphiphilic macromolecules for inhibition of atherosclerosis.